Don't take just any dietary supplement - benefit from bacterial cultures that are tailored to your goals and needs. Start a healthier life with the nutritional supplements from BIOMES by only taking the composition that is right for you!
For any situation
If you have a specific situation, for instance you have to take antibiotics and you would like to accompany this with useful bacterial cultures, you will find the right dietary supplement in our shop. Our products combine bacterial cultures that occur naturally in the gut with valuable vitamins and minerals to give you the best possible support. Our products are all vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free.
You can choose from the following products in our shop:
• Without prior analysis
• You can take these products containing bacterial cultures, vitamins and minerals pursuing a specific goal, e.g. if you want to strengthen your immune system.Learn more
• Analytics-based (with INTEST.pro)
• The report will give you an individual recommendation for the right supplement from our BIOM.unique product range. Because your bacteria are as unique as you are.
Gut flora testkit
With INTEST.pro of BIOMES you get access to a comprehensive online dashboard with detailed insights into:
• Gut health and gut type
• Bacterial diversity
• Calorie intake
• Inflammation and constipation indicators
• Optimal foods for you
• Personalized nutrition plan based on your analysisOrder now
The most comprehensive intestinal flora analysis
INTEST.pro is the first self-test to analyze your gut flora by detecting your gut bacteria based on their DNA. Unlike previous stool examinations by your general practitioner INTEST.pro finds nearly every bacterium in your gut that is known to science.
With the gut flora analysis of BIOMES you will find out the individual strengths and weaknesses of your gut flora and receive scientifically based nutritional recommendations.
This is how the gut flora test works
You will receive the test kit
Your test kit contains everything you need for easy sampling at home. A tiny amount is enough.
We analyze your sample
The DNA of your intestinal bacteria is analyzed using the NGS method.
You explore online
Explore your gut flora test report with detailed information and recommendations online in a protected area.